Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
How do I get a copy of an accident report?
For a copy of an accident report, please contact the Police (208) 423-4153 or come by the Police Department at 242 Highway 30 East, Kimberly between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. You will have to fill out an Public Records Request and submit for processing. The City Staff can help you through the process Public Records Request

Police Department

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
2. If my keys are locked in my vehicle, can the Police open my vehicle for me?
3. How do I get a copy of my driving record?

City of Kimberly • 242 Highway 30 East • Kimberly, ID 83341 • (208) 423-4151 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices