Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
What businesses can I operate on my property?
First, determine the zoning district your property is located in by checking the City's zoning map or look it up in the Title 17 of the City Code book or you can call Planning & Zoning at (208)423-4151.

Next, look up the permitted uses for your zoning district. If your use is not listed in the permitted use section, check the special use section to determine if your use requires a Special Use Permit.

Some general uses that typically require a Special Use include home occupations, childcare facilities. For more information, please look at City Code Title 17.

Planning and Zoning

Show All Answers

1. Where can I view the International Building Codes for free?
2. What businesses can I operate on my property?

City of Kimberly • 242 Highway 30 East • Kimberly, ID 83341 • (208) 423-4151 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices